Homecare Services Marketing Associate:
Our Community Care Program is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily living. We are looking for a customer service oriented person to join our team as a Homecare Services Marketing Associate. In this position, you will help to promote our homecare services program within your own community.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks.
Skills / Qualifications
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Fluent in English and Polish or Spanish
- Full Time
Apply: Email (email@example.com)
Apply now and become part of the AUAF family.
To apply for our Community Care Program, call us at (773) 274-9262.
Documentation required for prospective home care aides:
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Proof of citizenship or legal status and employment authorization, if applicable
- Copy of high school or college diploma